- 2+ years marketing experience is required.
- Experience in brand management including the development and execution of media strategy, innovation and creative ideation process.
- A thorough understanding of marketing and business functions at FMCG sector.
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competence with focus on Brand Planning, Communication and Media Management.
- Ability to adapt to change and to operate effectively in time constrained and multiple priorities situation.
- Strong analytical, decision making, influence, communication & presentation skills
- Achievement driven personality with ability to work in conditions which include multiple priorities, extended work schedules and specific time constraints.
- Pro-activity and passion to brand marketing.
- Willing for frequent business travel.
- Devise and implement marketing and budget plan for export markets.
- Provide tools and materials to support the Domestic and International sales teams as required.
- Develop the international adaptation or creation of ATL development & BTL for the initiatives based on in-depth understanding of international consumers.
- Lead the developing and executing 360-degree marketing campaigns in line with brands’ strategy for OBL markets.
- Ensure excellent execution of plans from ATL to BTL and in-store to deliver campaigns’ objectives/KPIs through leading and engaging different stakeholders including agencies, sales and channel marketing teams.
- Assist in creation of effective media plans.
- Assist in development and execution of brand innovation projects.
- Contribute to build brand and channel plans, launch/relaunch plans, 3-year Brand.
- To assist the Brand Manager in export sales and marketing activities.
- To liaise with existing and potential international customers on promotions, marketing supports and building rapport to increase sales orders.
- Work with design resources within marketing team to generate artwork, content and materials to support the sales and marketing functions.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the communication plan when necessary.
- To organize, prepare materials and participate in overseas trade fairs and exhibitions in promoting company’s products.
- To prepare visiting report in writing and to have discussion with the export team after each overseas visiting trip.
- Any other assignment and task assigned.