- Bachelor’s Degree of Economics, Business Administration, Trading, etc.…
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, problem-solving, etc.
- Knowledge of trade/ economics law, Incoterm, international payment terms.
- Good at English (would be a strong advantage) and MS Office, SAP system
1/ Support sales in export orders:
- Draft commercial contracts, submit on system and for signature, follow assigned orders.
- Key Sales Order on SAP system, work with sticker/label and send to the factories.
- Follow shipping documents (Invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading,…), record and handover to accountant.
- Other tasks related to export operations
2/ Send samples and make payments:
- Send samples as per salesman’s request
- Control samples’ stock
- Follow status of samples till reaching customers
- Make payments for suppliers related to export operations
3/ Perform other tasks:
- Closely work with other departments (Supply Chain, Accounting, MA, QA, Marketing...)
- Make reports and perform other tasks as required by the line manager.