Manufacturing Financial Business Partner
1. OPERATIONAL LEVEL:
· Manage monthly commercial performance report
· Manage P&L by customers, by category, by industry, and by channel.
· Manage the budget of the commercial department and control the budget
· Control commercial policy and advise to improve performance (credit term, credit limit, trade discount)
· Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with the business groups to understand their business and support the development of commercial and financial literacy.
· Selling price policy advice for OEM customers (sell price, incoterms, control payment method (L/C, T/T…)
· Provide high quality financial and non-financial information to advise the VP commercial for operational decision making
2. STRATEGIC LEVEL:
· Leading the provision of commercial advice (after extensive analysis and evaluation) on ways to drive efficiencies, insights, and informed decisions.
· Analyse marketing campaign and advise to the commercial team on the optimal option
· Analyse market insight and propose commercial opportunities for the commercial team to explore (explore new markets for exports, new products to be developed and launched., and how to improve current business performance from market insight)
· Develop financial models to enhance understanding of cost drivers and areas of inefficiency in operational plans and investment planning activities.
· Drive process improvements and cost efficiency initiatives to maximize value, reduce risk and optimize operations (selling expense, marketing expense, customer management process)
· Selling price-setting strategy: working closely with the commercial team and advising an appropriate selling price for new products
· Maximize the translation of the external environment (customer, competitors…) into internal intelligence for the business opportunity
· Partner with the commercial team in preparing business cases for Sales projects at the company level
3. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION:
· Develop dashboard reporting and key performance indicators to support with measuring and tracking of the achievement of key business objectives.
· Co-ordinate with commercial team and Digital transformation team to run the digital project from a commercial and financial perspective (such as IBP project, CRM project, BI for commercial team project…)
· Develop big data to identify growth and expansion opportunities
4. FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO BE ANALYSE AND MAXIMIZE
· P&L item: Sales; Selling expense; Marketing expense;
· Balance sheet items: Trade receivables
· Cashflow items: Cash inflow from sales
5. POLICY AND PROCESS
· Sales policy
· Trade discount policy
· Customer management process (commercial and finance insight)
· New product development (commercial and finance insight)
· Other policies and processes related to commercial function;