Manufacturing Financial Business Partner
1. OPERATIONAL LEVEL:
2. STRATEGIC LEVEL:
- Manage monthly manufacturing performance report
- Manage P&L by plant by department.
- Manage the budget of the manufacturing and control the budget
- Manage and control the inventory (turnover, level and value) with SC and owners
- Support business case analysis for an investment / project (ROI / NPV / IRR / Payback period etc.)
- Tracking efficiency in investing/productivity
- Support annual product standard cost update / analysis / benchmark
- Calculate product standard cost for new item
- Support to develop the standard usage of utility and maintenance
- Develop, execute the asset management process
- Provide high quality financial and non-financial information to advise the Manufacturing Director/SC Director for operational decision making
3. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION:
- Leading the production plan/purchasing plan advice (after extensive analysis and evaluation) on ways to drive efficiencies, insights, and informed decisions.
- Analyse the efficiency of production resources and material usage to advise to the manufacturing team on the optimal option
- Analyse production cost insight and propose product portfolio with alignment from commercial financial partner
- Develop financial models to enhance understanding of cost drivers and areas of inefficiency in operational plans and investment planning activities.
- Drive process improvements and cost efficiency initiatives to maximize value, reduce risk and optimize operations (production, inventory)
- Selling price-setting strategy: working closely with the commercial team and advising an appropriate selling price for new products
- Maximize the translation of the external environment (supplier, competitors…) into internal intelligence for the business opportunity
- Partner with the manufacturing team in preparing business cases for Production projects at the company level
4. FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO BE ANALYSE AND MAXIMIZE
- Develop dashboard reporting and key performance indicators to support with measuring and tracking of the achievement of key business objectives.
- Co-ordinate with manufacturing team and Digital transformation team to run the digital project from a manufacturing and financial perspective (such as IBP project, BI for manufacturing team project…)
- Develop big data to identify growth and expansion opportunities
- Costing: Material; Conversion; Inventory
- Investment/Productivity: Project
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or a related subject.
- Preferably have a Certificate of Finance (CIMA.ACA.ACCA) or MBA.
- Having general knowledge and understanding of the operations in manufacturing.
- 3+ years in manufacturing finance reporting role.
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools. Proficient in systems (ERP, E.O,..).
- Fluency in English
- Data reading and data processing skills.
- Communication skills, presentation skills.
- Team working skills, planning skills.
- Willing to travel to work according to job requirements.