Raw coconut fiber is twisted into single or double yarns (two twisted fibers), then woven by loom into coir nets based on specifications required by customers. Coir nets is mainly used to cover bare hills, road slopes and preventing erosion.
Type and size of nets may change based on purchase orders of customers.
Bail compressing: 05 - 06 rolls/bale
Coir nets specifications:
- Double-double, double-single, single-single net
- Hand-woven net
- Dimension: 2m x 20m (40m2/roll)
- Diameter of winded yarns: 3.5mm – 5mm
Coconut fibers specifications:
- Moisture: 20 (+/2%)
- Length of fiber: 5-25 cm
- Dusts and impurities: 3% max
- Natural yellow color of coir
Coir net and coconut fiber are materials used to produce mattresses, environmentally friendly interior decorating items, cover bare hills, protect undersea industrial works thanks to their high strength, low biodegradability in heavy water, soundproof and heat resistance.
- Coir net is mainly used to cover bare hills, road slopes and prevent erosion.
- Coconut fiber is mainly used to coir mattresses, car seat cushions, couch cushions, glue products such as coconut ribbons, etc and other decorative items.