A refreshing beverage that not only cools you down in the blazing heat of these summer days but which is also good for your skin and adds vitamins and minerals to your body.
- 200 ml Cocoxim original coconut water
- 10 – 15 fresh mint leaves
- ½ Lime, Sliced
- 15 ml Sugar Syrup
- Ice cubes
- Put the mint leaves in a glass and grind them.
- Squeeze slices of lime and muddle it with the mint leaves in the glass.
- Pour the Cocoxim original coconut water and the sugar water into the glass then stir.
- Put ice in the glass, decorate it freely and enjoy
With these simple ingredients and instructions, start making your own refreshing and beautifully decorated cocktails for friends and family on hot summer days.
Maybe you are interested
An icy tropical coconut cocktail decorated with bright red ...
Ben Tre Coconut Milk Smoothie
A cold and tasty Ben Tre Coconut Milk Smoothie has a ...
Pure Heart Cocktail is a mixture of light sour taste from ...
"BINH DAI" COCONUT MILK SMOOTHIE
A combination with the sophisticated aftertaste from blue ...
Blue sea love song
A blend of refreshing taste from pure coconut water with a ...
Coconut Milk Cooler
A balanced mixture of the rich and aromatic coconut milk, ...
Relax Coconut Tea
Are you a fan of tea? Don’t miss a drink which is a ...
BEN TRE COCONUT MILK COFFEE
If you’re a fan of coffee and want to enjoy it with other ...
THE FIRST KISS
Instead of just drinking a coconut and calamansi (citrus) ...